About the Recipe
This mouth-watering Bar-b-que Baked Beans Recipe is made with JT's Original Louisiana BBQ sauce. Baked beans are a must at any BBQ and this recipe takes it up a notch with the added flavor of JT's award-winning BBQ sauce. Whether you're having burgers, hot dogs, or ribs, these tasty beans will be the star of your summer grilling party!
- Easy to make; ready in 20 minutes.
- Made with high-quality JT’s BBQ Sauce for maximum flavor.
- Spice it up or tone down the heat according to taste preference.
- Great as an accompaniment to any main dish or as a side dish.
- Perfect for family BBQs and picnics!
2 (15oz) cans of baked beans or cook your own (preferably pinto beans)
4 slices of bacon
1/2 C diced onions
1/2 C green bell peppers
1/2 C JT's Original Louisiana bar-b-cue sauce, any variety
Fry the bacon until crispy; reserve 2T of the fat rendering
Sauté the onions and green bell pepper in the reserved bacon fat
Combine all the ingredients and simmer on low until hot.