About the Recipe
Transform mealtime with this delicious dish made with Jt's Original Barbeque Sauce. Our tasty recipe for barbecued Meatballs and Meatloaf is straightforward and easy to follow, making sure that you can create something beautifully flavorful each and every time. Perfect for family dinners or entertaining guests, the savory blend of ingredients in JT's Original Barbeque Sauce combined with meat makes this dishes utterly delicious.
- Made with Jt’s Original Barbeque Sauce for maximum flavor.
- Great for family mealtime and entertaining guests alike.
- Easy-to-follow recipe that produces great results every time!
- Savory blend of ingredients will have everyone asking for seconds.
- A simple yet delicious way to enjoy barbecue at home.
1 pound ground beef or turkey
½ c bread crumbs
1 beaten egg
1T good quality seasoning salt
, ½ t black pepper
2 cloves garlic (or 1 t garlic granules)
½ t diced onion (or ½ t onion granules)
¼ c JT’s barbeque sauce plus ¼ c for the final stage of preparation
Combine all the ingredients and shape into approximately 16 meatballs or one meatloaf.
Cook at 375 degrees uncovered for 40 minutes
FOR MEATBALLS: Bake in a deep dish. Warm remaining sauce and the pour over meatballs.
FOR MEATLOAF: Place loaf in a parchment lined loaf pan for easy cleanup and bake; top with the additional sauce and bake 15 minutes more for a nice glaze.